Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, moms!!  This was the card from my little Jenna that she worked on for days.  :)  If you're like me, you might feel like it's a little odd to be celebrated on Mother's Day because if it weren't for the enormous blessing of my wonderful husband and precious kids, I wouldn't even be a mom!  It's a blessing and a privilege to be called a mom.  Mother's Day is one of the special days of the year when God reminds me of this precious gift.  All the things that seem like hard work, or stress, or whatever, just fade away in the light of His goodness and the reminder of how loved and blessed I really am!  I feel humbled on Mother's Day.

  Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.  Psalm 127:3

I pray that you all have had a wonderful Mother's Day and are feeling refreshed and ready to start your week!!  Look for the next lesson on Tuesday..."God cares for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment