Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Taking a Short Break!

Hi friends!   I wanted to let you know that I'm taking a break from our lessons this week.  I'll be out of town this week and away from a computer, so we'll just pick it back up next week!    Look for the next lesson on Tuesday June 12th!  Hope you're own home lessons are going well!  This would be a good week to work on the Bible verses.  That's what we're gonna try to do!

A couple of things I'm working on for the blog...figuring out how to upload or link pdf documents to the blog so I can create and share my own coloring pages and crafts.  Not sure if I'll be successful at this, but I'm gonna try (and get my husband working on it, too!).  IF anybody reading this has any insight on how to do this, I would love it!!

Also, I'm considering adding a new type of posts to go along with the lessons, something for the moms, thoughts and encouragement through sharing what God's been doing in my life.  I would love for this blog to be uplifting and encouraging in your own life and not just when it comes to teaching your children.  I say this, but I've had this idea for a while and I haven't actually had the time to write one yet!  haha!  So, we'll see!  Staying faithful to the lessons is my first priority! 

So, come back next week as I continue with another lesson on Adam and Eve!
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment