Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another break...

Hi friends!
Well, it turns out summer has been busier than I anticipated!  I only managed to do one lesson last week and this week I won't be able to do any.  Since we've been back from our beach trip, we've been doing some major organizing and cleaning-out projects to get ready for a yard sale this past Saturday and then I've spent the last three days cleaning my house top-to-bottom to get ready for a super special visit from my parents and two sisters!  We haven't seen them since Christmas and we're all really excited.  Soooo...my lessons will be on hold for the next week while they're here, but I'll be picking them up again next week.  This is our last fun summer activity/vacation and after that life will pretty much be back to normal.  I'm looking forward to devoting more time to the lessons and the blog! 
Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!  Remember, while we're on a break from lessons, we can all be practicing the Bible verses! 
God bless!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment