Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Taking another short break!

Hi friends,
My husband and I have been looking since October for a new house to rent.  We've been in a small two-bedroom townhome since Jenna was 4 weeks old, and over the past four years we've outgrown it a bit!  Since we have a limited budget and I have a long list of "home essentials" it took us many months to find the right place.  Well, just this past Saturday, we went to look a cute little house and ended up falling in love with it!  We signed the lease that day, agreed to move in two weeks, and have begun the mad rush that's called "moving."

I was hoping to continue with the lessons and blog this week and next, but I just don't think it's gonna happen!  Hopefully, I'll be back at it in a couple of weeks and I'll be doing the lessons in my new dining room!

Hope you all stay strong in your lessons!  I purposely did not pack our Bible verses, so that we can at least be reviewing them some in the midst of the move. 

Blessings to you all, and I'll be back soon!
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment